Frontline Leadership Training & Development
The Frontline Leadership program teaches effective leadership skills through engaging classroom-based training. The 14-module program is designed to maximize ROI and ensure lasting and sustainable organizational results.
Setting Expectations for Success
SMART Goals and Goal Alignment training emphasizes achieving organizational goal alignment by practicing the writing of goals using SMART methodology.
Participants learn how to identify and write effective goals that eliminate ambiguity, set the stage for unquestionable results, and lead to a more meaningful and productive dialogue between a leader and their team.
- Proficiency in writing SMART goals
- Use of words that eliminate subjectivity
- How to negotiate a goal with your colleague
Engaging Your Team to Their Full Potential
There is an art and a science to effective delegation. In this training, leaders discover why delegation is so critical to overall organizational performance and learn how to assess an individual’s overall readiness for delegation.
Practical tips for how to delegate and when to delegate, as well as follow-up, are core to this high-impact training.
- Knowledge in accessing skills to delegate
- Knowledge in who to delegate
- Understanding your delegation risk
- Following up on delegated tasks
Forming a Team that Makes a Difference
Give leaders the critical insight to facilitate each unique stage of team development, along with the tools to optimize performance, then step back and enjoy the results!
Common behaviors, both positive and negative, are identified in each stage of team evolution, along with creative and proven solutions to get teams back on track.
- Understanding team behaviors that drive results
- How to manage when teams reform
- Knowledge of the unique stages of team development and evolution
Achieving the Status of a High-Performing Team
Customized, highly interactive, team events are designed to promote a deep sense of self-awareness and team engagement, reinforcing interdependency and the power of leveraging the strengths of each individual to achieve shared goals and objectives.
Participants will experience the type of results that can only be achieved through interactive, fun, and collaboratively designed events.
The format of each event is designed in collaboration with you and your leadership team and aligns to the stages of team development and optimization.
- How to engage and sustain high performing teams
- Understanding the interdependencies of high performing teams
- How to correct behaviors that impede team development
Helping Others to be the Best They Can Be
This training provides leaders with the essential skills to effectively coach and lead without having to use their position of authority.
Key differences between managing and coaching are explored, along with practical tips on how to coach effectively and provide targeted feedback utilizing Keep-Stop-Start methodology.
- Proficiency in the stages of coaching
- Giving feedback in a Keep-Stop-Start manner
- Managing the long term coach assignment
Keeping Your Employees Engaged to be Their Best
This highly interactive program teaches leaders to understand the drivers of employee satisfaction and engagement. Learn ways to inspire effective action and understand how personal emotional energy impacts motivation.
- How to create an environment of motivation
- How to motivate when a colleague has a skills issue
- How to motivate when a colleague has a behavioral issue
- How to motivate teams and individuals
Positively Turn Around Poor Performance Situations
This interactive training enables leaders to assess employee performance problems and overall job efficiency by characterizing a colleague’s skills, capabilities and attitudes.
We provide an overview of assessment techniques and progressive feedback methods as well as how to conduct a meaningful performance discussion.
- How to recognize poor performance
- How to diagnose the root causes of poor performance
- How to correct poor performance
Working Through Personal and Emotional Issues with Courage
Leaders are taught to acknowledge conflict, and more importantly, how to modify their behavior to move others to a place where conflict can be resolved. Practical tips are taught to identify the sources of conflict.
With this knowledge, leaders can proactively seek to understand and resolve the underlying dynamics of conflict.
- Understanding the emotional energy behind conflict
- Proficiency in the steps to resolve conflict
- How to manage third party conflict
- Recognizing individual and group conflict
Calling All Candidates
Skills-based training in the art and science of behavioral interviewing includes preparing for, and conducting the interview, in addition to learning effective candidate selection.
This course also includes how to select non-discriminatory interview questions, and offers remarkable questions for maximum impact to help you select the right candidate.
- How to prepare for the interview
- Interviewing techniques
- How to make informed decisions
- Powerful interviewing questions that uncover the ‘who-ness’ in a candidate
Bringing the Best onto Your Team
Great companies know that successful selection and on-boarding are critical components to quickly engage new talent and reduce turnover costs.
This highly interactive program gives managers the tools to accelerate the success of every new hire (and the entire team) by exploring the stages of new team member integration and team renewal.
- Knowing the stages of long term on-boarding
- Proficiency in getting your new hire engaged prior to the start date
- Understanding key milestones to ensure success of your new hire
- How to culturally integrate your new hire
Career Planning for the Future
What do parachutes, bungee jumping, and heart-pathing have in common?
In this engaging session we explore new concepts such as Spiral Career Paths, the Portfolio Worker, and the Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE).
Both managers and employees will benefit from the latest perspectives and tools designed to ensure career success, employee engagement, and retention well into the future.
- Understanding the multi-generational approach to career orientation
- How to assist your employee with career-pathing that has a purpose
- Knowing the distinct paths that today’s career take
Creating and Actualizing a Next-Gen HR Master Plan for Your Team
Context matters… a lot!
The dynamics of an interconnected, global, and multi-generational talent pool is creating a new kind of business dynamic that is, in fact, unusual. But it is only unusual in the context of the “old business” rules of engagement, human capital, contribution, learning, and social dynamics.
Today, everything we thought we understood needs a new definition to have context in a world that is fully connected, multi-generational, and no longer separated by power, economics, or the influence of traditional Human Resources practices.
In this session you’ll explore the impact of the new business context and ways to develop an HR Master Plan that transcends across geographies, organization boundaries, and generations.
- Understanding the behaviors of the four distinct generations in today’s workforce
- Knowledge of how to motivate each generation
- Recognizing and motivate the ‘Gen-Flux’ employee
- Knowledge on how to integrate a multi-generational workplace
Maintaining a Professional and Hostility-Free Work Environment
This program examines the California state law against harassment in the workforce.
The topics we cover ensure that leaders and non-leaders alike clearly understand the various forms of harassment, how to respond to allegations of harassment, and how to maintain a thriving work environment that is free from harassment.
- Understanding the different types of harassment in the workforce
- Knowledge of the companies and employees rights under harassment policies
- Knowledge of how to handle an allegation of harassment
- How to establish and monitor a harassment free work force.
Stop Avoiding Touchy Topics and Turn your Conversations into Powerful Communications
Critical Conversation: A discussion between two or more people where the stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run high.
By definition, critical conversations are about the tough issues – the things we’d rather not talk about. This program will help you to stop avoiding those touchy topics and learn powerful communication tools to help your organization to reach new levels of effectiveness.
When your employees and managers know how to master these key moments, they can step up to, and effectively create powerful communication and deliver astounding results – and reduce stress levels for everyone!
This program is ideal for all Human Resources Professionals, Managers, Executives, and Employees at all levels.
- Knowing the difference between a conversation and a critical conversation
- How to take a critical conversation and turn it into powerful communication
- Understanding the steps that lead us to act out on our feelings and how to control them
- Understanding of how communication affects company culture.