Business Process Mapping Helps Your Organization Get the Benefits You Expect from Improving Processes
Process improvement is successful when the actual everyday behaviors of your team are aligned. And that happens when teams actively participate in process improvement, and it’s not left to only the specialists and consultants.
We’ve seen amazing results in organizations that are using Promapp to greatly simplify process mapping to keep everyone involved and processes evolving.
Promapp is process management software that helps companies build, improve, and share their process knowledge from a central cloud-based repository. We have simplified process mapping so every team member can own and improve their own processes. If you can write an outline, then you can now create processes. The software does the process mapping for you – making Promapp easy to implement and use across your entire team.
Promapp is easy to use, and being a fully web-based tool, processes are created, approved, and performed online, in the cloud.
What makes Nintex Promapp so easy to use?
- Easy to use for the whole team
- Process maps generated from text
- Simple process map format
- Drill down to details and related documents
- Version control management for every update
- Browser-based, easy rollout
- Knowledge management at your fingertips
- End-to-end business process visualization
- An engaged continuous improvement culture
Promapp slider testimonial Toyota
“We have seen a 30%
reduction in audit time and
driven more than $2M
TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES
Promapp slider testimonial Schneider Electric
“We have seen significant cost
savings. That’s mostly been from
increased efficiency and the ability to
respond to issues and opportunities
Promapp slider testimonial Mainfreight USA
“We have seen significant
introducing Promapp into
Promapp slider testimonial Lumo Energy
“Promapp’s capture of processes and the use of these processes has contributed directly to some fantastic business results, including a 25% reduction in contacts per customer, 50% reduction in ombudsman complaints, 21% reduction in customer churn and a 44% increase in our Net Promoter Score.”
Take a look at this short overview of Nintex Promapp by Founder and CEO, Ivan Seselj:
The Pendolino Group Partnership with Nintex Promapp
The Pendolino Group has been working with Nintex Promapp helping organizations like yours improve business processes since October 2015. We’ve found that Nintex Promapp is by far the easiest tool that reliably gets benefits from making business process improvements.
The Pendolino Group has applied exceptional depth and breadth of business experience, understanding, and consulting expertise to more than 54 successful implementations of Nintex Promapp. These clients are in the US and Canada across a diverse set of industries including government, manufacturing, transportation, retail, healthcare, and more in company sizes ranging from 24,000 to 45 with representation in 16 countries. Recently, The Pendolino Group team of consultants helped a Nintex Promapp client in Ghana, West Africa, and in Belgium for a Fortune 100 company Nintex Promapp implementation.
The Pendolino Group team has over 100+ years collectively of HR business leadership and management perspective that enables a deep listening and ability to customize each implementation to the unique culture, environment, and needs of the organization. This ability has generated sustainable success across all of The Pendolino Group’s Promapp implementations.
“With the emergence of ingenious tools like Nintex Promapp, Business Process Visualization and Continuous Improvement Cultures are well within the reach of any company. This tool is designed to make process mapping, and continuous improvement, everyone’s business. If you can write an outline, the system does the rest for you. It doesn’t get any simpler than that!”
—Dianna Wilusz, CEO, The Pendolino Group
How do you know when you need a new approach to improving your processes?
Here are a few key indicators:
- When you’ve experienced improvements… but they aren’t sustaining themselves
- If you’re still using documents to manage your processes
- You don’t have an easy way for team members to make contributions directly
- Team members are left in the dark when processes are updated.
The Benefits of Business Process Improvement with The Pendolino Group
Our team has a wealth of experience working alongside teams to bring results using the Nintex Promapp solution. We’ve helped organizations:
- 20% improvement in annual turnover due to improved onboarding and team communication.
- Eliminated the “Whack a mole” approach to process management within the finance organization for a global financial technology company, resulting in savings over $835,000 per year.
- Designed and delivered a simple means of knowledge transfer and a more efficient solution for change management within a fast-changing organization – including time and motion studies, before/after cost modeling, OCR software implementation, leveraging RPA implementation and other increased automation options.
- Reduced duplication of processes by 25% by establishing a standard inventory, process ownership, and clearly identified process experts.
- Eliminated communication breakdowns by ensuring accurate integration between employees and the processes that they are in – fully leveraging the communication platform native to Nintex Promapp.
- Delivered an effective way to communicate necessary variations in processes, e.g. variations to billing for specific customers and regional variations and the ability to analyze the impact of these variations.
Are you ready to get the full and long-term benefit of process improvement?
Let’s Get Started!
Click here to schedule a 20 minute demo of Nintex Promapp today!