You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and we help teams discover their unique, shared sense of purpose, and then build culture and processes around that common vision.
We were founded in 2009 and we are so much more than just HR consultants — we are about real business results.
The Pendolino Group currently hiring for a Nintex Promapp Implementation consultant that straddles the line between Nintex Promapp trainer and customer success manager. Our success stems for our focus on ensuring that clients know how to get full benefit from the Nintex Promapp products and are supported throughout the system deployment and training process.
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Active Use of Nintex Products. You will coordinate with fellow Tech Evangelists and Nintex Account Managers on each client to develop a success plan that is co-authored between Sales and the Customer Success Manager role. You will proactively scope technical solutions to help customers address their requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimize value for the client. You will do this by:
- Delivering workshops to determine the next logical use of Nintex Promapp products
- Partnering with the Sales team on;
- Client feedback of interest
- Driving usage and adoption
- Insights on potential upsell opportunities
- Monitoring client for support issues raised, overcomes technical roadblocks, and escalates at-risk accounts as necessary.
Oversight and Enablement. You will lead technical product oversight as a trusted advisor. You will be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what our clients and partner do with our product to improve their businesses. You will drive business relevant content to our clients. You will do this through:
- Training and Enablement – delivering Nintex Promapp how-to training to workflow professionals at the client location in coordination with the partner of record
- Capturing product feedback and feature gaps from clients and delivering to R&D
- Identifying Microsoft CSM counterparts regionally and coordinating customer success approach
- Co-delivering with Microsoft CSM counterparts on customer usage workshops and initiatives (as/if it makes sense)
Solutions Architect. You will work closely with Nintex Promapp support staff and business partners, and play a vital role in promoting governance, reliability, and proper usage of the Nintex toolset. You will do this by:
- Collaborate with Nintex team to guide customers through system features and functionality
- Advising clients on the protection, definition and documentation of their overall architecture for integrating Nintex Promapp and advise on the advanced features
- Establishing governance/oversight in appropriate use of Nintex, as well as guidelines and best practices for Nintex Promapp
To be successful we think you need:
- Expertise in Nintex and Promapp systems
- Expertise in Business Process Automation and/or SharePoint markets
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Expertise with Microsoft technologies, including add-on products
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
- Gainsight experience a plus
How we operate:
Everyone who works at the Pendolino Group follow these core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business that focuses on supporting and enhancing our client’s vision.
- Act with integrity – we can be counted on to do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it.
- Courageous honesty – we say what needs to be said and always strive to do what’s fair and what’s right.
- Open communication – we have direct communications and are transparent and forthright. We favor picking up the phone and connecting in person.
- Hard working and humble – we roll up our sleeves and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our teammates, our clients, and our partners. We see our commitments all the way through.
- Eager Advocacy – we take a stand as an advocate for each other, our partners and our clients. We strive for the trifecta of relationship success: honesty, communication, and integrity.