You want to change the way work gets done and we’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through strategic business and human resources management and we help teams discover their unique, shared sense of purpose and then build a culture around that common vision.
We were founded in 2009 and we are so much more than just HR consultants — we are about real business results.
The Pendolino Group is currently hiring an Implementation Consultant that straddles the between HR executive and strategic advisor. Our success stems from our focus on ensuring that clients understand the full scope of their benefits programs and they have the comprehensive information and support to manage their HR efforts and guide their decision-making process.
Your contribution will be:
Oversight and Strategic Advisory. You will lead the client HR function as a trusted advisor. You will be the expert opinion from the field, and you will drive best practices and proactive oversight to our clients.
Hands-On Management. You will be on the ground, working directly with our clients, sleeves-rolled-up, designing and managing their HR and benefits programs and third-party vendors. You will proactively scope solutions to address their program requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimize value for the client. Our clients thrive in the context of our smart approach to HR.
You will do this by:
- Partnering with senior level management and the CEO to provide strategic guidance, coaching and leverage your experience.
- Actively planning, designing, managing and implementing HR and benefits programs, HR system infrastructure, and key HR programs such as performance management, compensation market analysis, onboarding, etc.
- Partnering with existing HR staff to ensure program quality and guide staff as needed. Where staff are not yet in place – you are HR – smart, wise, creative and invaluable to the client growth plans
- Proactively monitoring client for potential HR/ER issues and providing possible solutions.
- Designing and building scalable infrastructure that allows the client to retain Pendolino Group as their full-service HR provider well into the future.
To be successful we think you need:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience In-House HR, providing impactful HR programs across multiple functional areas and geographies
- Functional experience in HRIS, Benefits, Compensation & Employee Relations – you a utility player that thrives in an environment of building solutions, and variety of content and complexity
- SPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications or similar; MBA is beneficial
- Experience working with executives/c-suite
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations and can provide strong leadership in dynamic environments
- Strong influencing skills
- Comfortable spotting opportunities to expand the services offered by Pendolino to the client. Relationship oriented and knows when to develop and present proposals for expanded projects such as Compensation program design, Recruiting, and Team assessment and development.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at the Pendolino Group follow these core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business that focuses on supporting and enhancing our client’s vision.
- Act with integrity – we can be counted on to do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it.
- Courageous honesty – we say what needs to be said and always strive to do what’s fair and what’s right.
- Open communication – we have direct communications and are transparent and forthright. We favor picking up the phone and connecting in person.
- Hard working and humble – we roll up our sleeves and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our teammates, our clients, and our partners. We see our commitments all the way through.
- Eager Advocacy – we take a stand as an advocate for each other, our partners and our clients. We strive for the trifecta of relationship success: honesty, communication, and integrity.