HR Outsourcing Frees Up Time and Resources to Achieve Your Strategic Goals…
Learn how you can avoid wasting precious resources on tactical employee relations issues and start leveraging your HR function to accomplish your vision.
- Are you putting out fires instead of focusing on strategy?
- Are simple HR questions ballooning into major projects that distract from the bigger picture?
- Are your people frustrated by the complexity of accessing key information about pay, vacation, benefits, and other HR data?
- Are you having trouble finding and vetting the right people while retaining key personnel?
Here’s what some of your peers were saying before they realized HR Outsourcing would make a difference for them:
Our operations just don’t seem to align with our mission, partly because our HR is old-fashioned and doesn’t reflect our culture or promote enthusiasm. Our employees are frustrated.”
We’re a data-driven company … but our HR can’t get current information on expected salaries and benefits. How does that make us look? Our hiring managers are complaining.”
Think your business isn’t suited to HR Outsourcing? You may be surprised.
Or maybe you think you’re not big enough to have an HR expert on your team? Think again!
Our Clients Range From 2 to 4,500+ Employees
Whether you’re a tech start-up, a rapidly growing company, or you’ve been in business a while, HR may be one of the last things you may make time for. But not only is it critical for compliance and attracting top talent, HR can be a lever to help you move your organization forward. Don’t waste your time fighting fires and coping with outdated systems.
We believe that even the smallest of start-ups should be able to access the expertise of a seasoned HR team at an affordable cost, because if you get human resources right from the beginning, your business will have a firm foundation on which to grow.
HR can truly accelerate your success and help you get done what really matters in realizing the mission of your business.
A scalable strategic approach to Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) can take your focus to the strategic level for your entire organization.
What would be possible if you had affordable HR advice for a just few hours per month? Or if you had an expert HR professional embedded in your team and in-house for a few hours per week?
Wondering how HR Outsourcing compares with other forms of outsourcing your HR function? We’ve outlined some of the differences for you in HRO, PEO, ASO: Which Solution Is Best for You? The bottom line difference:
You want to be sure that your HR provider really understands your business and your services or products. They need to be a business person first, someone who has deep professional experience in Human Resources. This goes way beyond what PEO and ASO organizations offer who are focused on administrative transactional efficiencies above the success of your business.
In contrast, HROs are responsive strategic partners that will provide tailored solutions for your business. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, an HRO will work closely with you to be sure they meet your unique needs and they’ll be able to quickly implement changes that support your business strategy. Your HRO will position your business objectives and culture as paramount.
Download Step 1 Today
You’ll get our pricing information in this first download as well (in case you think you’re not a fit for this approach).
Our gift to you…
The HR Building Blocks
Our 4-Step Success Series will help you provide what your organization needs to:
- Free yourself up to reach those visionary objectives.
- Move HR from a tactical time sink to a strategic energizer.
- Leverage HR into more alignment and enthusiasm across your organization.
- Access critical strategic HR information in seconds for the right hires and improved retention.
Sign up for our FREE 4-Step HR Success Series below
“Every early-stage company depends on strong HR, culture-building, and high-impact performance strategy.
The Pendolino Group has been an invaluable resource for our company.
As we face the excitement — and challenges — of scaling a growing company,
they are a foundational rock for nurturing our human capital.
Always reliable, insightful and experienced, they are an indispensable partner
in managing our most valuable resource: our people.”
–Mahni Ghorash, Co-Founder, Clear Labs
Our Strategic HR Outsourcing Services for any Business Stage Include:
- Compensation and Benefits: Strategic compensation helps to align employee compensation while keeping a close eye on your financial goals.
- Executive Coaching: A strategic HR executive who is there to advise you and your executive team on business-critical human resourcing decisions.
- YourHR Complete: An easy, all-in-one, scalable HR package that manages all your HR, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Leadership Training and Development: We train and develop leaders in such a way that makes leaders and the people around them feel inspired, motivated, and personally committed to their work.
- Performance Management: A positive performance management experience helps to build an inspiring company culture — it’s the difference between just surviving and thriving as a company.
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition: Leadership development starts with hiring the best people.
- Strategic Planning and Visioning: Gets everyone on the “same page”, talking the same language, looking in the same direction, and, more importantly, taking actions in alignment with the collective vision.
As You Grow, We Grow With You — Until Your Own HR Team is Assembled & Trained
We use the very best practices to put your new HR systems and infrastructure in place. Our approach not only ensures that you’re getting it right the first time, but that your systems grow with your company and scale smoothly upwards to provide additional support as your head count grows.
We understand that all businesses have varying HR needs, and that’s why we’re flexible and adaptable in our approach so that you can get it right from the start.
Together we’ll create a scalable HR outsourcing package for your company’s needs, whether you need a couple of hours per month or a dedicated in-house HR consultant on your team — we can work with wherever you are now — to help you get to where you truly want to be.
Then, as you grow, we either take the journey along with you or help you transition systems and processes to an insourced HR department of your own. The choice is yours.